NEW Simple Micellar Cleansing Water

April 01, 2015



I'm sure I've mentioned before but Simple is that skincare brand that has grown up with me and helps me when I have a skin disaster or two. Matter of fact. I'm using their moisturisor as I type. The thing I love about Simple is that it is so natural and kind to your skin and I love the fresh feeling it leaves. 

So I'm sure you have seen many brands releasing their own micellar cleansing water and Simple have jumped on the band wagon - yay! This product is no ordinary water, it cleanses the skin using clever technology which requires no rinsing and leaves no residue behind, pretty much perfect if you're in a rush! All you do is soak a cotton pad with this product and then gently sweep it over your skin. It does claim to remove makeup but I prefer to use this product as a stand alone cleanser and after taking my make up off, that way you can make sure your skin is as clean as can be.

I do really like using product, very kind on my skin and I have seen results, my skin definately feels fresher and cleaner after I use this product and it's left me feeling more confident about my skin. If you suffer with sensitive skin or maybe you're still in your teens I would recommend this as a cleanser to use on a daily basis, just grab a bag of cotton balls and you're ready to go!


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. it's what my skin needs right now!
    so thank you for this review!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete