Referencing made easy - refme.com

April 14, 2015




I am literally kicking myself for not finding this out before my last year at University as this website is a god send. For all you students out there, you will feel my pain when I say this next bit. So you are getting ever so close to the end of the essay and you finally finish it, that sigh of relief if a sign of all the stress you have been put through but oh no it doesn't stop there... The dreaded reference list where you stumble around books and websites you had forgotten about for your lectures to simply float over. Yes, we have all been there, but there is now this website www.refme.com which will relieve us off this pain. 

So this website literally creates a reference list for you, all you have to do is enter the referencing style and the website/book/video etc, how easy?! As I am in the dreaded period of essay writing I decided to give this a little try and I am very impressed with the results. As I'm going along writing my essay I simply just signed up, enter the books names and page number and it automatically collates a reference for my essay. Then, you simply export to copy and paste, word or many other formats and hey presto you are done! 

I really do believe this is going to be the next big thing for students because I can vouch for every student I know that we hate referencing. This is such a simple tool, I didn't even hesitate using it for the first time and is something I will pass down to any other student I meet from now on!

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments