THE ONLY WAY TO A SMOOTH SHAVE

July 09, 2015



 It might just be me but I am sick of reading the million and one different articles explaining and suggesting new products to use to help achieve that silky smooth shave. From different shaving creams, oils and applicators, there are so many different products on the market but really the only way to achieve a good shave is a good razor. At the end of the day, the razor is the one doing the work so it's important to invest in something that will actually work and make life easier. So that means no more double shaving for the hairs you've missed on the first.

Personally, I live by Wilkinson Sword as they offer so many different types of razors depending on the area of the body and the quality of them are ridiculously good. I was sent out their Wilkinson Sword Intuition Ultra Moisture (RRP £6.99) which actually does all the word for you as it lathers, shaves and moisturises your skin during shaving. I prefer using this on my legs as I get fed up of constantly applying shaving foam after is washes off. The next was the Wilkinson Sword Xtreme 3 Beauty Sensition (RRP Pack of 4 £4.49) and I prefer using these for underarms as the head pivots and blades are flexible which makes it great for the curves of your underarm. Lastly, the Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk Bikini (RRP £14.99) which is obviously for the bikini area and actually has a styling trimmer on the other end.

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I used to use the wilkinson sword intuition razors years ago and I really liked them x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete