BLOSSOMING GIFTS GRANDPARENTS DAY

September 28, 2015



As you may have seen on my blog, I have started to collaborate with Blossoming Gifts and now any chance I get to buy flowers, I do it! Grandparents day is coming up no the 4th October and it's the perfect excuse to buy a cute bunch of Autumn Flowers to just say thanks. I picked these from Blossoming Gifts and they came with a small box of chocolates which brings the whole package together. I also love that you can send these and they will be a complete surprise which really adds to the gift and idea of it all.

Personally, I would definately upgrade the bunch to a larger bunch for £5 as once they've been taken out of the packaging and blossomed they will look so much nicer. Unfortunately I photographed them before the lilies came out but they still look as nice as ever. The only thing I would say is that this bunch didn't last as long as my trustworthy sunflowers but they did a good job!


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments