DOVE DERMA SPA RANGE

September 29, 2015




I love Dove and I will continue to shout it at the top of my lungs for the rest of life. When I heard about their new launch of  the Derma Spa range I had to get involved! This range is their most scientifically advanced skincare range ever and includes technology to help women re-connect with themselves. I feel our bodies often get left out and we tend to focus more on our face however it should be treated with as much care as the skin on our face! 

The range is aimed at normal to dry skin and includes the Goodness Body Lotion, Goodness Body Oil, Goodness Body Cream, Goodness indulgent Hand Treatment, Uplifted Body Lotion, Uplifted Body Oil, Summer Revived Body Lotion and the Uplifted Massaging Body Roll-On! All of the products are £9.99 and under so they are an absolute steal! 

The range is available from Superdrug, Boots and Asda with the Uplifted Massaging Body Roll-On being exclusive to Boots until January 2016 so hurry and gets your hands on the range!

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments