MY NEW GO-TO FOUNDATION ROUTINE

November 28, 2015



I've always been a fan of Vichy and their products as they seem perfect for my skin, especially during the break-out moments. They have such a great, flawless coverage leaving a nice light texture to your skin ready for any occasion. I particularly love their dermablend range as I find it really covers imperfections well with the smallest amount of product. 

I recently review their fluid correct foundation in opal and nude and their setting powder (which I've always been a fan of). I wasn't too sure which shade to get so I decided to try out both but they are both suitable. I prefer to wear nude, especially when I've fake tanned and then opal around the under eye area to slightly brighten it. I'm not the most tanned person going but I find opal can wash me out so I stick with the nude. The setting powder comes with a handy applicator which is great to apply with however I use a real techniques brush under the eye as a sort of 'baking' technique. This is almost like HD powder and sets your foundation perfectly. Just make sure to not go over with any foundation/concealer afterwards as it will go patchy!

My skins really reacted well to these products and is a great brand if you want something with a bit more coverage without the caked-on look. Affordable, accessible and achievable - just what every girl needs!

Gemma x


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the little palette/tray in the photos! I've only ever tried a Vichy moisturiser before - maybe I should experiment a little more with their other products!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete