NIGHT OUT WITH FRAGRANCE DIRECT

October 28, 2015


I am always raving about Fragrance Direct as they are a website who literally stock EVERYTHING! It also helps that they usually have some really good discounts on products too. I recently teamed up with Fragrance Direct to review a few items and I decided to do a 'night out' haul as we all love to buy a few new products for a special occasion and these are my four picks. 

I looked at this Marc Jacobs perfume and it screamed night out so I had to try it, I'm also a push over for really cute packaging... This actually smells like a dream and honestly lasts throughout the entire day. I can still smell it on my scarf that I wore the other day! It is a little more expensive than your average perfume but soooo worth it!

Fragrance Direct now stock Mac aaaand at a discount! I know right?! It's not the greatest discount but I mean it's still discount on Mac, which never happens! I've noticed they don't stock the super popular items which is understandable but the products they do stock are just as lovely and I am loving this lipstick called Blankety - the perfect nude!

Lastly, I went for a bit of fake tan as you always feel better with a bit of fake tan. I decided to try St Tropez as I usually use St Moritz. It's a great shade however I much prefer mousse's instead of spray. But again, this product has a great discount!


Gema x

You Might Also Like

1 comments