BEDROOM/HOME DECOR

February 18, 2016

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7


I haven't done a home decor post in a long time but I can assure you that the love is still there. I am always on the hunt for pieces to change my room up and recently I'm thinking to completely change my room around. I mean new bed, wardrobes, curtains, everything! Only problem is - the cost, which is another reason for this post. I've had a look around online for some affordable pieces for your bedroom but still of good quality. The main places I love are H&M and Oliver Bonas for the little cute stuff such as the basket, lamp. pillow and laundry bag. They are perfect accents to the room and add a bit of quirky-ness. I even found this beautiful bed frame from mattressnextday.co.uk which sell cheap beds and even small double beds for the smaller rooms like mine! The last site I went on to find this cute photo holder for the wall is Urban Outfitters. While they can be on the pricier side you will definately find some unique pieces and it's always good to have one or two decorations in your room that stand out but bring it together!


Which one is your favourite?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments