SPRING MAKEUP COLLECTION

March 30, 2016


When it comes to make up and I find something I like, you will rarely find me changing up my collection. However, when the seasons change, I make sure that I implement something new into my collection as very matt skin and a dark lip wouldn't look as well suited for summer as it does for winter. 

I feel that for Spring you need to make your make up look a lot fresher and glowing than usual and here are some of my favourites that I have recently acquired to do just that. S

tarting from the left, a GOSH cream eye shadow which is fantastic to give your lids a bit of a glow. I love to use this in the corners of my eyes to make them stand out! Next is a mascara also by GOSH and you shall be seeing how awesome this and the Long Lash mascara from Seventeen are! The lip oil is something new to me by GOSH and I have fallen in love. It's so soft and hydrating on my lips and gives it a slight healthy pigment. I think the next product is pretty self explanatory, as the weather gets hotter, more chances your face will get sweatier and that's not a good look if you're wearing making. This primer by Seventeen actually keeps my makeup in place the whole day but also really evens out my skin which is what I want more than ever in spring/summer. The last product is a highlighter by GOSH by it more of a pink pigment which I think looks more natural and I'm also loving!


Do you have any new make up products you introduce?
Gem x


You Might Also Like

0 comments