SHAVING BALM PRIMER?

March 07, 2016


If you guys read in my post yesterday, I love products that can double up as something else. I haven't recently had a weird discovery most people would not of thought of. Nivea Men's Post Shave Balm as an everyday primer?! ...and it works!

One evening I was wondering around Youtube (as you do) and came across a video of using this a primer and was really interested. As I saw the results of her makeup lasting the whole day with this primer and beating a well known beauty brand's primer I was persuaded instantly.

What I love about this product is that it's fairly cheap (around £5) and you get a lot for your money where as you could go and buy a primer for £10 at 30ml or this for £5 at 100ml! Oh and also it works a treat. At first it does smell a bit weird to be putting on your face as it does smell of the usual male products but it's super smooth and sits nicely on the skin. 


What are you waiting for? Go down to your nearest drugstore and give this a go!
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments