HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH CAKETOPPERS

March 18, 2017





I don't know about you but I find it so hard to buy birthday presents now that I am getting older. Maybe it's because my friends and I are at the stage where if we wanted something we get it ourselves... So what I've tended to do recently is get some more personalised gifts such as photo frames or even a delicious cake which I know will always go down a treat. The only problem then it comes to personalised gifts is the you can't always be certain of the quality, especially things like cakes. I had reviewed some of Caketoppers cupcakes not too long ago which were actually delicious so I had to try their cake and see if it met the same standards. 

I actually got the picture from google and had my name added so surprisingly the quality was very good and it did at something special to the cake itself. I like that you can choose a colour ribbon to fit in with the picture, especially is you're an organised freak like me. You can then pick filling options and I decided to go for chocolate as that one seemed better in terms of the cupcakes. The delivery was quick and efficient as usual and the cake was tasty too. I will admit that it wasn't as moist as the cupcakes but for a personalised cake that is delivered through your door, it was delicious. 

If you're like me and struggle for birthday gifts or just want to get something. a little special then I would recommend checking out Caketoppers!


Gemma

You Might Also Like

0 comments