NEW OLIVER BONAS PURCHASES

October 23, 2017



I literally adore Oliver Bonas, even their shop layout is just to die for let alone their products! Don't get me wrong, some of their bits can be a bit too pricey but if you hang around and wait for the right moments you can bag yourself some bargains like I did in my recent purchase! I needed some new decor pieces for my room since I decided on a white/grey/gold vibe and there are just parts of my room that need some extra attention. 

I had always had my eye on Oliver Bonas' gold alphabet letters and was about to purchase them at full price (£10) which is completely reasonable until I saw them reduced to only £5! Ok shock horror I just checked their website to find a link and are now £3 with the '&' symbol still in stock!!! They are the perfect size to add anywhere to the room, on a shelf, next to your computer - anywhere! 

I'm really into little trays to organise things in my room such as perfumes and jewellery. This Large Gold & Glass Mirrored Tray fits in perfectly with my room and is also so affordable at £14. I love the fact it's mirrored as it looks classier and just makes anything you put inside it look nice. For now, I'm going to stand my current perfumes to put in one of my shelf compartments but I could see me using it for my daily jewellery on my desk. Might have to do a post showing the different ways!

I won't lie in that I ordered this Gold Pineapple so I could free Click & Collect delivery but I really love it as an ornament in my room. I never planned on using it as a Jewellery Stand which it was intended for but more as just additional decor. This piece was originally £20 which I would never buy it for, however it is now in the sale for £6 and you really can't go wrong at that price. I wish it wasn't such an orange toned gold and more similar in colour to the other gold products but I still love it!


Gemma x



You Might Also Like

0 comments