DECOR £5 AND UNDER

October 24, 2017




Everyone loves a bargain, especially the feeling when you've found something that you would of paid at least double for. Since getting into interior's, I've noticed some pieces can cost an arm and leg and is just not justifiable. Over the last month I've been scouring the shops to find some real bargains that I want to share with you all! Don't quote me on the prices but they are not far off if I am wrong!


Photograph 1

These adorable golden scissors (£2), gold holder (£3 and actually a toothbrush holder) and gold memo block (£2) are all from Tiger! I wondered in there the other day out of curiosity and saw these beauties, I mean I was about to pay £10 for gold scissors the other day! They complete my office section on my desk, I just need something to put the memo block in/on and then I will be officially happy. The pack of black pencils (£2) are from Class Ohlsen, another bargain shop you can find some steals. I originally wanted white but I am actually fond of these black ones!


Photograph 2

Don't get me wrong, I'd settle for a standard IKEA Vanilla candle, but when it's put in a cute little jar and has fancy font, then it always wins me over. Although, sometimes you can fork out £20 for a candle like this and I get through them too quickly to pay that much. This beaut of a candle (£5) and diffuser (£1) is from Primark! I will definitely be stocking up on these as they also smell delicious!


Photograph 3

In fairness, everything except the watch if £5 and under but I mainly wanted to show off my alphabet letter from Oliver Bonas which is only £3 in the sale now! That's actually ridiculously cheap. It's a great addition to my room as it is a fair size and can fit in anywhere. Tempted to get another of these or maybe even the letter G when it comes back in stock!


Photograph 4

This waste bin was actually a lampshade and I never realised but is from Clas Olsen priced at £4.99 - another bargain! I've seen lots of gold wire baskets to use as a waste bin but nothing less than £24.99. This is simply a lampshade and does the same job, the only problem is that is has a hole in the middle which makes drinks not a good idea to throw away. I will probably cut some card to shove at the bottom to fix it!



If there is any items that you would like to know where they are from, leave a comment below!

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments