CHRISTMAS IN YOUR BEDROOM

November 04, 2017


Hands down, without a shadow of a doubt, Christmas is my favourite holiday of the year. The Christmas songs, cups of hot chocolate, the cold air, all of it is just paradise to me! Since I decorated my room and completely revamped it just after Christmas, I made it my mission to make sure I have some sort of Christmas vibe in my room. I didn't want to go overboard and start making things look tacky but just a few simple touches. I teamed up with Next for this post but I actually love their stuff and can always rely on their quality. They're also really reasonably priced! I think the pieces I chose are all timeless, elegant Christmas pieces which I admittedly already have out in my room! (no shame)...


I was set on having a mini Christmas tree in my room, this is the perfect size for my desk and comes in a gorgeous silver tin. I paired it with some copper wire lights as I didn't want to over do it and see simple gold baubles that are just the right size. Thankfully the lights are battery operated otherwise I would have struggled with putting this tree somewhere! 

The only thing I tend to go a bit over the top with is wrapping, I'm always looking for the cutest ribbon and bows to add to my brown paper and I came across this set from Next which will help me add some detail. I particularly love the gold statement stickers to write peoples names with, can you tell I'm addicted to gold at the moment?

Nothing sets the vibe more than candles in the evening to warm up your room so I chose this gorgeous Prosecco (obviously) scented candle. I really like the mirrored holder its in, it just screams elegance the only thing that annoys me is the sticker is slanted! I will probably reuse the holder and take of the sticker!!!


Gemma x





You Might Also Like

0 comments