Woman by Ralph Lauren

August 23, 2018



"For me, WOMAN by Ralph Lauren captures the very essence of modern femininity." 
- Ralph Lauren

The other evening, I headed down to Tottenham Court Road with my cousin excited to find out about the new fragrance 'Woman' by Ralph Lauren which is a vision of heroine. This fragrance was created to capture both femininity and strength and when I smelt it for the first time that is exactly what I got. I wouldn't describe it as fruity or flowery but also not a musky scent, just bang in the middle. Something I could see myself wearing for an evening out! I think my most favourite part of this fragrance is the design of the bottle, I adore the flip lid and the touch of gold screaming elegance. This is definitely going to be added to my daily fragrance selection as not only do I love the smell of it but I love the message and movement of this addition to Ralph Lauren...

The fragrance launched exclusively with Boots on the 15th of August and will launch nationwide on the 12th of September. Exclusively for this launch, Boots are offering 15% off of purchase using the code RALPHLAURENW15.

30ml - RRP £49, 50ml - RRP £69, 100ml - RRP £89

You Might Also Like

0 comments