feel good Friday

August 31, 2018


My birthday is coming up in just over a month and I am a huuuuge birthday lover which is why during this period of the year more than ever I like to treat myself a little more than usual. It might be trying out some new beauty products or going for a bold piece of clothing I wouldn't usually wear to simply treating myself to a nice cosy night in with my favourite snacks, drinks and films. Therefore, it's inspired me to do a new feature for the next few weeks and hey, if it goes well maybe even longer. 

'Feel Good Friday' will be a range of different posts of what makes me currently feel good. Next week is a cheeky collaboration with IT Cosmetics showing off some new products that make me feel my best when putting my face on and hopefully inspires you guys to try something new or invest back into that luxury makeup piece you once had that made you feel glam.

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments