stronger, longer hair

January 13, 2019



Not too long ago I was sucked into the hair extension phase and honestly I loved every minute of it until my hair grew and the up keep was getting too much resulting in me taking them out. I know I had gone from having thick hair to my natural, thinner hair but I'm almost certain my hair was a lot thinner than usual. For most girls I know, hair means a lot so I was so gutted and unhappy with my hair, I just constantly wanted to tie it up and hide it away. 

I began to do some research into some proper products to help with the quality of my hair as honestly, the most I'd ever use was a heat protector and even that was occasional (oops). I came across this hair burst brand in Holland and Barretts and Superdrug and they had amazingggg reviews. For me, I wouldn't class them as cheap. The shampoo and conditioner was around £20 and the hair elixir £15 so I did expect to see some results if I had invested in them. The aim of the brand is natural products to boost your hair growth and get as much length as possible in the shortest time while also strengthening  your hair and protecting it from breakage (the bain of my life).

I've been using these products for about a month now and honestly my hair growth as come from no where. It began at my collarbone and has grown around 2-3 inches as well as my hair finally starting to feel thick and healthy again. I was so happy with my results especially as I do love a good full head of highlights and I can still get my hair to grow! Definitely give these a try!!


Gemma 

You Might Also Like

0 comments