men's Christmas ideas - Nivea

December 22, 2018

Since this being my first Christmas spent with a boyfriend, boy how I've realised how hard it is to buy for men! For my dad and grandad it was easy just to get them a voucher or something but I couldn't do that to my boyfriend as that would be no fun to unwrap. I feel like skincare stuff always goes down a treat as there's no way they wouldn't like them but then there's so many brands I've never heard of which makes my indecisiveness 10x harder - this is where Nivea comes in...

Nivea is a long-lived brand us girls have all heard of and are familiar with, at least I know I am! There's never been a product that I haven't been satisfied with or left at the bottom of the drawer to forget about which is why I'm feeling good with these choices. Thankfully, Nivea has a good selection of sets for Men which I would say are very affordable and are always packaged nicely - look at the bag one of them comes in! It's just all the hard work is done for you which I love as we all know how Christmas time gets stressful. I will be gifting these to my boyfriend and give you guys an update on his thoughts!

Gemma 



You Might Also Like

0 comments