new makeup purchases

March 25, 2019




I've been feeling poorly for the past few weeks and if there's one thing that can cheer me up, like most girls its shopping! Some of these were top ups of my favourite products and others brand new like the Primark lashes which are stunning on. I went into Primark knowing that a lot of people rave about their eyelashes and spotted these from their glam lash collection. They were the more expensive of their range but they are definitely very realist looking as in the lashes look almost like mink ones. I've worn them a few times are they are very glam but actually so comfortable to wear!

The rest of my purchases were my restock as they really are my favourites. Starting with the Urban Decay all nighter foundation - this never fails me. Its just the right coverage and also very mattifying which is something I love in foundation. Next was my Anastasia Brow Gel which I was unsure to repurchase. I don't know just for me can I justify that amount on a gel when any gel would work the same. I ended up repurchasing not only to treat myself but as much as I was unsure I can't knock the product, it works for me! Next purchase was of course the Laura Mercier powder which I don't even have to go into detail with as everyone will agree it's the best powder out there. Lastly, my Kiko bronzer... I actually don't know of any bronzers so when I hit the pan on my current Kiko I panicked - do I go for a new one or do I stick with something I know and love. After searching around I decided to stay with my Kiko product as it's nice and buildable but also a really good bronzing shade for me! 

What's your makeup favs?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love all these products! Can't go wrong with Laura Mercier

    ReplyDelete