Mother’s Day guide - the perfume shop

March 26, 2019


After speaking with a few friends I’m definitely not the only one who struggles with gift ideas when it comes to Mother’s Day. For me, it’s just been Christmas and my mum’s birthday so when it gets to mother’s day panic mode is on. Surprisingly this year has been made really easy for me when The Perfume Shop got in touch with me about their new Marc Jacob’s Daisy collection. Their fragrance is something I’m sure everybody is familiar with but when I was shown this packaging it surprised me. Their bottle has been given a summer makeover and will make you dream of summer. There are four different bottle designs with this being one I was kindly gifted and is also my favourite! Aside from the bottle the smell is as fabulous as ever and really has a summer fresh smell.

This is a new addition this year so unless your mum is a shopoholic then this is bound to be new to her collection. Starting at £57 with the bottle being a healthy size get over to The Perfume Shop and bag this number while you can! (Maybe even one for yourself?)


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great post.I'm glad to see people are still interested of Article.Thank you for an interesting read........
    Ahsan Attar Full

    ReplyDelete