life update

August 23, 2019


As some of you will know I am a teacher and sadly my Summer holidays are coming to an end. I've recently really found my love for blogging again, especially Instagram wise and plan to continue with that for as long as I can juggle with work!

I'm also starting a brand new job this time round which I'm super excited about. I started to lose my passion for teaching and decided it was time for a change. 

I'm shortly going to be heading to New York with my boyfriend and I cannot wait! We are going to do the basic attractions, shop and try out all the typical New York food places. We will also be celebrating our birthday out there at a nice restaurant as our birthday is only a week apart Usually we would get an airbnb somewhere but it makes sense to do it in New York as it's only a few weeks later!

Apart from that, life is good! Like really good! I'm hoping to move out with my boyfriend or at least seriously start looking next year. I got a new job with a promotion. So far, everything is bliss.

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments