fake tan review

August 20, 2019



I will never forget the first time I put on fake tan because since then I never looked back. Fake tan life is great, I don't know how or why but I just feel so much better when it's on. My outfits look better, my skin looks better, I'm not the only one? The only downfall to fake tan, which I'm sure everyone will agree with, is the smell. My boyfriend always takes a whiff and you can tell by his face that the smell is a little odd. When I found out about this Coconut range from Fake Bake I was mesmerised and had to get my hands on it! 

First of all, the application was amazing! I had never used a serum like application but it took less time to apply than a mousse I usually use and it didn't streak at all! I will never go back to be honest. It is a medium shade and honestly I wish I had got darker because it gave me a great colour the first day but just a glow after that. When it came the smell it definitely wasn't as strong and you could smell the hint of coconut. Of course there was a slight fake tan smell but I even got it boyfriend checked and he said it smelt much better! I got these kindly gifted by Fragrance Direct and would recommend them with fast delivery and great offers!

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments