Liz Earle

February 20, 2012

Foot Spritzer - £7.50

When I got this the other day I was really excited as I have never tried a product like this before. You spritz your feet, legs and ankles with a cooling and invigorating burst of nine essential oils. It claims to keep your feet fresh and revived. What I love about it is that it's quick drying so you can simply spirtz your feet then carry on with whatever you were doing. I thought I'd try it now as in winter all I ever seem to wear is slippers and socks constantly keeping my feet warm. I do really love this product, it has a slight peppermint smell to it which I would normally hate but the smell is actually really nice compared to other peppermint scented products I've used in the past. I think I'd definatly buy this again, especially for the summer!


Tonic Spritzer - £12.50

Now I originally had the bottle of this but never really used it because I could never be bothered to find the cotton pads and then put it in so this spritzer is perfect for me. All you literally do is spray it around your face and neck and let it dry, which also doesn't take long at all. I try to do this every morning at night and so far there is nothing I could say bad about it. Yes it may be expensive compared to my old £2.00 toner but this has lasted me for ages and I do actually use this one.


Moisturiser - £18.25

Since being told I had dry skin instead of oily I tried to change some of products including my moisturiser. Now I found this one to be a little too heavy for me personally and didn't like to wear it under my make up as it took a while to properly sink in so I put this on of a night time. For £20 I'm not sure I would buy this again as it just isn't really for me however I really liked the other moisturiser from Liz Earle that I brought so I use that one under my make up.


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments