OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy

February 27, 2012


I was sent this OPI nail varnish the other and I was really excited as I had never used their brand before! I decided to get a pastel pink as not only are pastels in at the moment but this colour can go with anything! I am really happy with this nail varnish, so easy to apply and is thick enough that you could probably get away with just one coat. I decided to do a little 'nail design post' so you guys, i'm going to to try and make this a weekly thing giving you guys an idea of some easy designs you can do. I'd 100% buy OPI nail varnish's again there is nothing I can fault about them and they lasted around a week before chipping!


Firstly I put on a basic base coat and then applied 2 coats of OPI Nail Varnish, I was impressed with how quick it dried!

Now I have been using the Professional Nail Art pen &Brush from Argos although I am in need of getting some new ones so please do recommend me some!

I then did three 'arrow shapes' which are fairly easy to do, give them about a minute to completely dry and once it's dried go ahead and design each space however you want. 

I decided to go with a Aztec print as they are in fashion now. The last box can be some inspiration to you guys! Finish off with a top coat and you are ready!

If you would like me to do some more tutorials of nail designs just say so!


Gemma x



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The colour is so pretty! I am meaning to get a nude/light pink and this seems like the perfect shade! Please do nail inspiration posts as I would never have thought to build the design up like this - I'm inspired already and really hope you share some more (:

    ReplyDelete