Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser Review

October 31, 2012


Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser* RRP £11.00

My skin recently hasn't been to the best of its standard and I've forever been looking for a good scrub that will really benefit my skin. When I was asked to Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser I didn't even hesitate. The Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser is as it states, a 3 in 1 cleanser. You can use it as a cleanser, scrub or even a face mask, how cool right?! I probably use this cleanser at least once a week either as a scrub or mask mainly as I'm way too addicted to my Liz Earle Cleanser although this would definatly be my back up. I really like the feel of the scrub as it isn't too harsh on my skin but makes me skin feel really soft afterwards. I think my main use of this product is as a scrub as I barely have time to do a mask in the week so when in the shower I grab this and cleanse/scrub my face! For only £11.00 I think this is an amazing product especially as you get 3 products in 1. I would say my skin has definatly improved and felt much more softer recently, I have had a few break outs so the right balance for me is to use Liz Earle daily and this at least once a week, it will vary for different skin types. What I love about this product is it does aim to suit your skin type so everybody can use it! Definatly recommending this to friends as a scrub!

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments