Persunmall Wishlist

December 16, 2013


I love Christmas more than any season and I love putting together wishlists. When I was contacted by Persunmall I browsed their website and I had to throw some pieces together to put on my blog as not only are there some amazing, unique and different things they are also incredibly affordable, especially the jewellery! So below I've numbered the products from the picture above and I will link them all as well as say why I love them however I'm sure they don't need a reason!



1 - This season I have dived into the jumper section and loved every moment. I thought jumpers aren't very flattering but they can be pulled off and I am in love with the mickey mouse one, it's a great length to pair with leggings and some chunky boots and just look how cute it is. You can dress it down or up and I feel this would be great to wear to somewhere like Winter Wonderland.

2 - It's a rule for me to get a new pair of boots for the autumn/winter season as I go through shoes like there's no tomorrow however how cool are THESE boots. I don't think I've seen many boots like them which makes me love them more. Despite the steeper than usual pricetag that I would pay they are so worth it, they would look amazing for Christmas time too with a plain dress!

3 - I love this colour block bag, you can't go wrong with these colours and it can be worn over the shoulder too. The style of this bag is so me and the colour take my out of my stereotypical brown bag comfort zone which is a bonus. I may be asking for this one for christmas!

4 - Tartan has been so on trend lately but I haven't seen many dresses that take my fancy. This dress is really pretty and I'm so into leggings at the moment, in my head this dress would go perfectly with them. Even the boots would go nicely with it which is another excuse for me to get them...

5 - We all know now that pink coats are in at the moment and I probably see the same ones about 50 times when I walk through Westfields. This one jumped out at me because I love the whole duffle coat style and the fur on it goes really well. Also the back detail is incredible! It comes in a baby blue colour too though which I think is so pretty too!

6 - I adore this necklace, I feel with jewellery I tend to go bright and bold as they make a nice statement. However this necklace is £3.13!!! The jewellery on this website is incredibly reasonably priced and so unique as well. This is definately something I am adding to jewellery box, the colours are beautiful and the price is so affordable, how can I turn it down?



Are there any that you love?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments