Witch Skincare for MEN

December 13, 2013




Yes, you read that right, I said for men! Even though I'm a part of Witch's Flawless Friends I am a huge lover of their products and you will definitely hear me rave about them. When it comes to my dad he is probably more of a girl than me so when I got these products sent out to me he was pretty much over the moon. The products I was sent was the Foaming Facial Scrub*, Face and Body Wash*, After Shave Gel*, Anti-shine Moisturiser* and Spot Stick*. 

Now my dad doesn't actually have that bad skin despite the huge red spot he gets on the end of his nose now and then. However he really loves the products and says he can feel a difference as well as us seeing a difference in his skin. Unfortunately now he uses that as an excuse to call him a new, hip, young man. His favourite product was the face and body wash and not only does it save time he said he has seen a huge improvement in his skin. He loves his shower washes and said that he really love the scent of this one and that it foams up really well. He also really loves the moisturiser as he has slightly oily skin and this leaves his face feeling clean and fresh therefore more likely to use this moisturiser everyday. 

All I can say is that my dad has given a huge thumbs up for these products and they have come at a perfect time for Christmas. If you're still pondering on what to get for your partner/dad/brother etc then you really can't go wrong with these. They're affordable, they work and there is a product for everything! 



Will you be getting some of these for presents?
Gemma x


You Might Also Like

0 comments