EASY SUMMER COCKTAILS WITH MALIBU

August 15, 2016




I do love a cocktail in the Summer but when it comes to making them myself I will more than likely put it off. It's just all the hassle isn't it? Getting 10 different ingredients to only use a pinch of this and a pinch of that which is why I teamed up with Malibu to bring you some super easy (and tantalizing) cocktails for this Summer! Plus, rum goes with everything so you really can't go wrong!

I've recently tried the new Malibu Pineapple (I had no idea thy made other flavours) which is a great Summer twist on the original and perfect for these cocktails! The one I created today is called Summer Splash and took three main ingredients including Malibu Pineapple! The ingredients blended really well together and was a nice alternative on a hot, sunny day! I love the pineapple juice added to give it a sweet and refreshing taste too! This cocktail was super cheap and easy to make and is a nice little hack of a cocktail to make on a BBQ evening!


DRINK INGREDIENTS:

1 part (50 ml) MALIBU Pineapple
1 part (50 ml) pressed pineapple juice 
1 part (50 ml) pink grapefruit juice

HOW TO MIX THE DRINK:

Stir all the ingredients on rock ice in a highball glass. Garnish with a twist of grapefruit and a pineapple wedge

Gemma x




You Might Also Like

0 comments