STATIONARY STAPLES

August 30, 2016



You may or may not know that I am a teacher therefore it is in my blood to have a strong excitement when it comes to stationary. However, I think regardless of what profession you are in, it always makes you feel good when you update your stationary from a nice new diary to a sparkling pen! I have picked out some of my favourite stationary bits for this Summer which I will be using for my new job! 

This cute map detailed diary is from Paperchase and was around £8? I can't remember the exact price but it was very affordable and the perfect size! I use to have an A5 sized one which was way too bulky and heavy, this is an A6 size and weekly view. Trendy and compact!

I also picked out some iPad cases as let's face it, being the 21st Century a lot of people have traded in their notebooks for something electrical, therefore I chose these two from Filofax. What I like about Filofax is although they are a little more expensive than your basic cases, you pay for such good quality. These are the best quality cases I've had for a long time and I like that they come with a few compartments to store any handy messages/notes in! I chose a black one and bright lime colour so I could have the best of both worlds, and I don't look back!


Gemma x 




You Might Also Like

0 comments