FULL SPECTRUM URBAN DECAY

April 08, 2017





I think I have a serious problem now as I have a strong addiction for Urban Decay makeup! I have only recently used some of their products such as their eyeliner, mascara and wonder brow which you can see in the second photograph, but every single product I used has just blown me away. I love the quality of their products and the packaging always goes down a treat. One of my recent gifts from Urban Decay is their Full Spectrum Palette. I really enjoy wearing more bright coloured eye make-up for when I go out, particularly pinks/corals/purples so I thought this palette would be great at helping me branch out and explore. 

If you're looking at this palette and thinking wow, this is a little like a rainbow explosion Gemma, don't worry as I had the same thought as I opened it. The colours are strong and bright but surprisingly they are easy to build up or down depending on how bright you want to go. The other day I wore a range of the pink/reds on the left as a subtle smokey eye, paired it with a wing eyeliner and it got me compliments all night. This palette is really versatile to build up or down and a little goes a long way. You can see after a few application how strong the pigment goes onto my hand but personally I wouldn't wear it this strong. 

It's a great palette to help make your makeup pop this season and I would strongly recommend buying this one for your collection as with colours like these you could easily look like a clown but it's better to invest in better quality products like this.

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks soooo pretty! I'm not sure how many shades i would use in this as i'm not that brave but i could defo research some looks on Pinterest. I love UD palettes


    www.gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said exactly the same but honestly they are the most vibrant but wearable shades! Defo a Pinterest thing though!

      Delete