MISSGUIDED LUST LIST

April 06, 2017



I don't know the name of trends these day's, a little bit out of touch with the fashion scene but I have been loving this vibe here, whatever you call it. Missguided is slaying the trend and I'm loving how the pieces all look of good quality and not just a quick job as well as the affordable price tag! There is a mix of straight size and curve size and I'm starting to slowly come out of the all black vibe (be proud). I'm liking the casual look with detail added such as the lace up top on the bottom row as well as the laced detail top in the top row. I'm not usually a fan of pink but how cute is the distressed denim jacket! Let's just say this summer I can see a lot of my wardrobe coming from Missguided, especially even more so in the sunglasses section! You neeeeeed to check them out for summer!

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments