FATHERS DAY GIFTS

June 16, 2017


I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a dad that is just so difficult to buy for. I mean, anything I could possibly think of he has brought himself anyway! Recently I resorted to just money in a card but gifts are so much better in my opinion, they just show a. little more appreciation. This is why I have now resorted to purchasing the classics for him, the things that he constantly uses or perhaps a new version of it such as aftershave. Something I know that will always go down well a treat no matter what type are razors, and in particular Wilkinson Sword razors. They're a brand my dad has used for years and oddly enough gets excited to when there's a new version on the market with extra blades etc etc... I mean, unless your dad doesn't shave then I can't think of a reason why this wouldn't be a good choice! 

What did you get your dad this year?
Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments