NEW PURCHASES - PRIMARK & ASOS

July 24, 2017



I will happily have a heated debate with anybody that says Primark don't do some of the cutest decor pieces for your bedroom. I mean every time I step inside there I always leave with at least one new thing for my bedroom and the other day it ended up being this cute copper basket for only £3! I don't really have any use for it yet but I put in a pretty candle and some of my favourite perfumes that I always go to and I thought it turns. out pretty nice. If you look close enough in the bottom left hand corner you can see a bit of my marble coaster which were also from Primark - I think a pack of 4 for about £2/£3? Another bargain! The plant and vase was a gift so I couldn't say where they were from but the 'pretty little things' dish was from ASOS for around £8 and is a great size to store anything from jewellery to nail varnishes!

I have said for a long time but this week you will definitely get a video or post about what my bedside table looks like as I feel like I'm finally happy with it!

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments