new favs - it cosmetics

October 24, 2018


I know it's a bad habit (with also lots of good), but I love trying out new cosmetic/skincare products. I think you can class that as a hobby right? Now for some of you I'm sure ItCosmetics isn't a new cosmetic/skincare brand but it wasn't too long ago that it was launched in the UK and I am so happy it is now in my life. Now I know this is a super bold statement but after trying on these three products I'm ready to say that this may be my new favourite go to brand! I have never been so impressed with every single product that it straight away was swapped into my daily products. The packaging is simple and sleek and the quality of the products is something you cannot fault (I will go into detail later in the post). The price point I would say is fairly similar to MAC's price points and oh so worth it too...

So the three products I had tried was an eye concealer, mascara and eye liner. I wear eye liner the majority of the time when I go out so for me it's important that I find a pigmented, thin and easy applicator which this eyeliner easily ticks off. Can I also mention that it has some sort of super powers when staying on, you can't get it to budge but it's not a nightmare when taking off of a night which is so good. Trust me, I've done a lot of things with this eyeliner on and it's still perfect. 

The mascara is stunning, not as impressive as the others but still stunning. With one application your lashes look long and full and it doesn't rub off onto your eyelid/skin. I really like the applicator as it is easy to grip and apply too!

This concealer. Let me tell you if you haven't had sleep since 2003, this concealer will cover that up with ease! Now it's super important that you use the tiny amount and slowly build up as it is a thick consistency and can easily looked 'caked' but if you apply it right, it will mask away any lack of sleep you may have. It is in the £20 mark which is a lot compared to my Collection 2000 concealer but honestly with the little amount you need it would probably equal out anyway.

I am so impressed with the brand that I cannot wait to try the other products, especially as halloween is around the corner! If you haven't tried it out, you needed to!

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments