the ordinary products

October 25, 2018


Until recently, I had never heard of this brand let alone tried out their products. I know what you're thinking, where have you been hiding huh Gemma? But honestly I don't think it's a brand that crops up a lot, maybe because their products are a little more advanced than others who knows. 

Not too along ago was my birthday and my sister kindly got me these from BeautyBay to try. Minus the fancy terms, the red bottle is basically a home skin peel and the product on the left is a strong toner. These products do need to be used carefully as they are to improve your skin texture, so I wouldn't go overboard if I were you... Both products I felt had an effect straight away, they gave my skin a tingly feeling that wasn't uncomfortable but also brightened and softened my skin. I've been using them for about a week now hoping that it will even my skin texture and will definately keep you updated. 


Have you tried this brand before?
Gemma

You Might Also Like

0 comments