workspace update

October 26, 2018


So I've decided I'm going to change my work space a little more autumnal for the change of season as before it was very bright and airy and I want to cosy it up. I thought, if I post a picture of the before then it will force me to do something about it and show an after even though I do like how it is now. I think the first thing I wanted to do was add a cosy cushion and this orange one from Primark was perfect.

At the moment you could probably tell that the left and right side is very different with right being gold and warm and left being white and cold! My aim is to balance these out despite one side being my stationary side and the other my beauty!

If you want to know where any of the products are from please leave a comment and I will reply!
Gemma x


You Might Also Like

0 comments