pixie skincare range

April 08, 2019


Skincare products and routines are becoming so much more hyped recently am I right? I'm not complaining as my skin has never felt better and I love a good excuse to go and buy new products to try but currently I have been sold by these beauties. For Christmas I was treated to a Pixi skincare set and I have never tried them before. Admittedly, it did take me a while to open them and use because the packaging is adorable with the pastel colours. The scent of these products are perfect for skincare making you feel cosy and calm but I am particularly impressed with the peel and polish and how such a simple product can make me face glow! I also am in love with the glow tonic as it is very refreshing but also very kind on skin as some can be a bit too harsh...

Pixi is definitely my new favourite skincare brand, not only could I sit there and photograph them all day but also constantly use them. Which skincare brand is your go to?


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments