summer fragrances

May 27, 2019




Okay, so I have now found my newest addictions - perfumes! A while ago I would be using the same fragrance day and night and never really switched it up, I think I just got comfortable. I'm so glad that has now changed as I have discovered so many amazing scents including these four above!

I like to try and change my fragrance every season and get a new day and night scent to spruce it up. Fragrance Direct have kindly sent out these new fragrances for men and women that not only look stunning but also smell great too. For women, I went with la vie est belle and black opium which are classics but with a new design which I am in love with. Personally I use la vie est belle in the day as it has a fresher and fruiter scent and then black opium in the evening as it has a more sexy smell. For men, I chose some new scents - Eros Flame by Versace and Infinite by Hugo Boss. Infinite has has the usual, gorgeous male scent that I love where as Eros Flame took me by surprise and was little more fresh and fruity but still amazing.

What perfumes are you wearing at the moment?
Gemma x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments