dream lighting

August 19, 2019


I brought this dreamy ;) lighting not too long ago from Primark as I felt like something was missing from my bedroom. Usually people tend to hand photographs over their bed but I had already had some in another location and didn't want to over do it! I have been seeing a lot of lighting like this however they were personalised such as names or quotes. They were stunning but I noticed not many lit up or they were a bit more than I wanted to spend. When I did spot this in Primark I almost ran to it as it was perfect! All it needs are 2 AA batteries, now I don't want to deceive you guys but I did edit out the wire for aesthetic purposes but honestly the wire is clear and barely noticeable. Mine sits nicely beside my headboard and was so easy to put up with two small nails!

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments